Subject[dq-pub] AMAZIN OPTUNITE
Frominnocent bystander
DateWed, 22 Dec 2004 02:51:49 +1300 (NZDT)
--0-720904546-1103637109=:72791
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dear Seagate Adventurers Guild,

Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would like to approach you with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding the transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be operating in your area. 

My name is Groc, and I am the representative of War-master Bone Breaker, the recently assassinated leader of the Sea of Grass Widows Support Group. If you have been following the events over the last few years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally stabbed following his visit to the Widows home.

You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. Fortunately, there was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money into a secret dwarven mine. 

While we managed to do this without the vicious and corrupt Church Knights becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this mine, because at the end of the year, all mines will be investigated by Drarven Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only option available to us is transferring the money to a trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker in any way. 

The name of your organisation was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of your bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the money has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will contact you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS of the amount into his custody. 

I am authorized by my Client's estate in the Sea of Grass to offer you the remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as a compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be in your vaults for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church Knights is minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than generous. 

Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I will be able to make a claim under your name with the money will be moved to Your vault no later than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your response. 

I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, just ask for Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of the Church.

Respectfully Yours, 

Groc

--0-720904546-1103637109=:72791
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Dear Seagate Adventurers Guild,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would like to approach you with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding the transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be operating in your area. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">My name is Groc, and I am the representative of War-master Bone Breaker, the recently assassinated leader of the </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sea</SPAN></st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> of </SPAN><st1:PlaceName><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Grass Widows Support</SPAN></st1:PlaceName></st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> Group. If you have been following the events over the last few years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally stabbed following his visit to the Widows home.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. Fortunately, there was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money into a secret dwarven mine. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">While we managed to do this without the vicious and corrupt Church Knights becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this mine, because at the end of the year, all mines will be investigated by Drarven Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only option available to us is transferring the money to a trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker in any way. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">The name of your organisation was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of your bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the money has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will contact you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS of the amount into his custody. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I am authorized by my Client's estate in the </SPAN><st1:place><st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sea</SPAN></st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> of </SPAN><st1:PlaceName><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Grass</SPAN></st1:PlaceName></st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> to offer you the remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as a compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be in your vaults for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church Knights is minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than generous. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I will be able to make a claim under your name with the money will be moved to Your vault no later than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your response. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, just ask for Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of the Church.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Respectfully Yours, <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Groc<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV><p>__________________________________________________<br>Do You Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around <br>http://mail.yahoo.com 
--0-720904546-1103637109=:72791--

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-pub-request@dq.sf.org.nz --

SubjectRe: [dq-pub] AMAZIN OPTUNITE - discretion
From
DateWed, 22 Dec 2004 10:43:18 +1300
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=____1103665398844_TO8An-trT0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

in true guild style, this 'confidential missive' was duly discussed in the local public houses. 

YUP, discretion is the word. We just don't know what it means.

It means: "this cretin, as apposed to dat cretin ova der" - Scrote
<ow! What was that for?>

> 
> From: innocent bystander <seagate_enquirer@yahoo.co.nz>
> Date: 2004/12/22 Wed AM 02:51:49 GMT+13:00
> To: dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz
> Subject: [dq-pub] AMAZIN OPTUNITE
> 
> 
> Dear Seagate Adventurers Guild,
> 
>  
> 
> Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would like to approach you with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding the transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be operating in your area. 
> 
>  
> 
> My name is Groc, and I am the representative of War-master Bone Breaker, the recently assassinated leader of the Sea of Grass Widows Support Group. If you have been following the events over the last few years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally stabbed following his visit to the Widows home.
> 
>  
> 
> You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. Fortunately, there was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money into a secret dwarven mine. 
> 
>  
> 
> While we managed to do this without the vicious and corrupt Church Knights becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this mine, because at the end of the year, all mines will be investigated by Drarven Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only option available to us is transferring the money to a trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker in any way. 
> 
>  
> 
> The name of your organisation was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of your bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the money has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will contact you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS of the amount into his custody. 
> 
>  
> 
> I am authorized by my Client's estate in the Sea of Grass to offer you the remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as a compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be in your vaults for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church Knights is minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than generous. 
> 
>  
> 
> Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I will be able to make a claim under your name with the money will be moved to Your vault no later than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your response. 
> 
>  
> 
> I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, just ask for Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of the Church.
> 
>  
> 
> Respectfully Yours, 
> 
>  
> 
> Groc
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 
> 

------=____1103665398844_TO8An-trT0
Content-Type: text/html;
	name="reply"
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="reply"

<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Dear Seagate Adventurers Guild,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would like to approach you with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding the transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be operating in your area. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">My name is Groc, and I am the representative of War-master Bone Breaker, the recently assassinated leader of the </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sea</SPAN></st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> of </SPAN><st1:PlaceName><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Grass Widows Support</SPAN></st1:PlaceName></st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> Group. If you have been following the events over the last few years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally stabbed following his visit to the Widows home.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. Fortunately, there was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money into a secret dwarven mine. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">While we managed to do this without the vicious and corrupt Church Knights becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this mine, because at the end of the year, all mines will be investigated by Drarven Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only option available to us is transferring the money to a trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker in any way. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">The name of your organisation was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of your bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the money has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will contact you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS of the amount into his custody. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I am authorized by my Client's estate in the </SPAN><st1:place><st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Sea</SPAN></st1:PlaceType><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> of </SPAN><st1:PlaceName><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Grass</SPAN></st1:PlaceName></st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> to offer you the remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as a compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be in your vaults for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church Knights is minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than generous. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I will be able to make a claim under your name with the money will be moved to Your vault no later than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your response. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, just ask for Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of the Church.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Respectfully Yours, <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Groc<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV><p>__________________________________________________<br>Do You Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around <br>http://mail.yahoo.com 

------=____1103665398844_TO8An-trT0--

SubjectRe: [dq-pub] AMAZIN OPTUNITE - discretion
FromHamish & Johanna
DateWed, 22 Dec 2004 11:03:09 +1300
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4E815.D2731090
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I don't know - how much are they going to charge us for looking after the
silver? 3million??

You know I keep sitting on this pub stool getting fatter and fatter I should
probably go out adventuring.

Boulder

_____  

From: owner-dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz [mailto:owner-dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz] On Behalf
Of dawnhaven@xtra.co.nz
Sent: Wednesday, 22 December 2004 10:43 a.m.
To: dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz
Subject: Re: [dq-pub] AMAZIN OPTUNITE - discretion

Dear Seagate Adventurers Guild,

Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts,
whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would like to approach you
with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding the transfer of
TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am sure you will
appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, and avoid it
falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be operating in
your area. 

My name is Groc, and I am the representative of War-master Bone Breaker, the
recently assassinated leader of the Sea of Grass Widows Support Group. If
you have been following the events over the last few years, you will
remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally
stabbed following his visit to the Widows home.

You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied his great secret fortune.
It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money
accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. Fortunately, there
was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for them to
move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who
were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money into
a secret dwarven mine. 

While we managed to do this without the vicious and corrupt Church Knights
becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this mine,
because at the end of the year, all mines will be investigated by Drarven
Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only
option available to us is transferring the money to a trusted partner who is
a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker in any way. 

The name of your organisation was brought to my attention by a very trusted
contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you
with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of your
bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the money
has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will contact
you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
SILVERS of the amount into his custody. 

I am authorized by my Client's estate in the Sea of Grass to offer you the
remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as a compensation for
your services. Because the money would only need to be in your vaults for a
few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church Knights is minimal,
we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than
generous. 

Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I will be able to make a
claim under your name with the money will be moved to Your vault no later
than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your response. 

I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this
Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, just ask for
Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter
with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of the
Church.

Respectfully Yours, 

Groc

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4E815.D2731090
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]--><o:SmartTagType
 namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"PlaceName"/>
 name=3D"PlaceType"/>
 name=3D"place"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:595.3pt 841.9pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>I don&#8217;t know &#8211; how much =
are
they going to charge us for looking after the silver? =
3million??<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>You know I keep sitting on this pub =
stool
getting fatter and fatter I should probably go out =
adventuring.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><st1:place w:st=3D"on"><st1:City w:st=3D"on"><font =
size=3D2
  color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
  color:navy'>Boulder</span></font></st1:City></st1:place><font size=3D2
color=3Dnavy face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
color:navy'><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><font =
size=3D3
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>

<hr size=3D2 width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter tabindex=3D-1>

</span></font></div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><font size=3D2 face=3DTahoma><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From:</span></font></b><font =
size=3D2
face=3DTahoma><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'> =
owner-dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz
[mailto:owner-dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz] <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold'>On Behalf
Of </span></b>dawnhaven@xtra.co.nz<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> Wednesday, 22 =
December 2004
10:43 a.m.<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> =
dq-pub@dq.sf.org.nz<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> Re: [dq-pub] =
AMAZIN
OPTUNITE - discretion</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DVerdana><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Dear Seagate Adventurers =
Guild,<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>Your contact information was referred to me by one =
of my
trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromise. I would =
like to
approach you with regards to a profitable Business Proposal, regarding =
the
transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS into your guild vaults. For reasons I am =
sure
you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commutation confidential, =
and
avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Church that may be
operating in your area. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>My name is Groc, and I am the representative of =
War-master
Bone Breaker, the recently assassinated leader of the <st1:place =
w:st=3D"on"><st1:PlaceType
 w:st=3D"on"><u1:place><u1:PlaceType>Sea</st1:PlaceType></u1:PlaceType> =
of <st1:PlaceName
 w:st=3D"on"><u1:PlaceName>Grass Widows =
Support</st1:PlaceName></st1:place></u1:PlaceName></u1:place>
Group. If you have been following the events over the last few years, =
you will
remember the big scandal that took place when Bone Breaker, was brutally
stabbed following his visit to the Widows =
home.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>You see, my client had a lot of enemies who envied =
his
great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain =
access to
the money accumulated over his long career as a Widow Supporter. =
Fortunately,
there was too much scandal in the aftermath of Bone Breaker's murder for =
them
to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people =
who
were still loyal to my former master, an opportunity to move the money =
into a
secret dwarven mine. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>While we managed to do this without the vicious and
corrupt Church Knights becoming aware of our activities, the money =
cannot
remain in this mine, because at the end of the year, all mines will be
investigated by Drarven Taxation Bureau, where our enemies have =
informants in
their pay. The only option available to us is transferring the money to =
a
trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to Bone Breaker =
in any
way. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>The name of your organisation was brought to my =
attention
by a very trusted contact in Seagate, I have been authorized by my =
partners to
contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the =
use of
your bank account to perform a transfer of TEN MILLION SILVERS. Once the =
money
has been deposited, one of Bone Breakers other Representatives will =
contact
you, at which point you will release SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
SILVERS of the amount into his custody. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>I am authorized by my Client's estate in the =
<st1:place
w:st=3D"on"><st1:PlaceType =
w:st=3D"on"><u1:place><u1:PlaceType>Sea</st1:PlaceType></u1:PlaceType>
 of <st1:PlaceName =
w:st=3D"on"><u1:PlaceName>Grass</st1:PlaceName></st1:place></u1:PlaceName=
></u1:place>
to offer you the remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SILVERS as =
a
compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be =
in your
vaults for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by Church =
Knights is
minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be =
more
than generous. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>Once I have received Your consent and vault keys, I =
will
be able to make a claim under your name with the money will be moved to =
Your
vault no later than within SEVEN (7) days from the time I receive your
response. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>I am at your disposal to answer any questions you =
may have
about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me at the docks, =
just ask
for Groc. I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat =
this
matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the =
agents of
the Church.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>Respectfully Yours, <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

font-family:Verdana'>Groc<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

<p><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>______________________________________________=
____<br>
Do You Yahoo!?<br>
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around <br>
http://mail.yahoo.com <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4E815.D2731090--

SubjectRe: [dq] DQ Rulebook 2005
FromErrol Cavit
DateWed, 22 Dec 2004 15:31:23 +1300
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E7CE.54015830
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="ISO-8859-1"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stephen Martin [mailto:stephenm@castle.pointclark.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, 21 December 2004 11:59 a.m.
> 
> > But is it too much to have something like:
> > Changes for last rulebook (IIRC current wording needs updating)
> 
> Not especially relevant any more but yes we can leave the 
> lists of applied changes up there.

I've been having an e-mail conversation with Terry Spencer, and he pointed
out that trawling through the e-list archives for stuff like conversion
guidelines and other things that are in minutes and not the rulebook is a
right pain. Having the substantive minutes (not the regular awards etc, just
announcements of God's votes) listed in the wiki or elsewhere seems useful.
Having rules changes grouped by formal implementation date also seems
useful, with their conversion guidelines as well. This will make it easier
for players bringing characters back into the game after breaks to get them
up to speed.

> 
> > Proposals for rules changes to be voted on.
> 
> I have a page for this there already.  Basically a repository 
> of the latest proposed version for
> people to refer to.
> 
> > Voted in changes, not yet published (currently empty, 
> potential Spy in near future)
> 
> Yes, we could add this as the temporary pen for approved 
> changes.  But I'd prefer if they were
> added into the Editing changes when they are approved.  
> Otherwise they will sit here and not get
> done.
> 

I'm not sure why they wouldn't get done, but including the required changes
to the rulebook in a master list as well is fine. I think actual rule
changes, that players have to take into account when role-playing, should be
available in their own section, along with conversion details and anything
else relevant to the rule change.

> > Editing changes - list of simple, stand-alone corrections 
> (most of Andrew W's document from
> > June)
> > Editing changes - multi-section presentation changes (as 
> people write them up)
> 
> I think these should be one section, which is the new & to be 
> changed bits of the rules.
> If there is an accepted change that affects 3 areas of the 
> rules then it will result in 3 changed
> sections in here.
> This isn't supposed to be a discussion area, it is supposed 
> to be the details of exactly what
> changes are to be applied to the rules.

It appears we are talking about different parts of the rulebook change
process. A master list of all changes required to be made is a desirable
end-state.

A procedure around how stuff gets accepted is also required.

Fixing some inconsistencies requires what amount to rules changes, and
should be handled as such. There is a bunch of typo fixes and suchlike that
probably just need a couple of sets of eyes to look over them. There is
probably stuff in-between these two extremes.

> 
> > Player's Guide issues (a central point to collect noted 
> issues seems useful).
> 
> Good point!

I'll add a section and check though e-mails for stuff tonight.
Off the top of my head:
Price list changes for magic changes in rules
Quick sheet for Ranking incorrect?
Update GM contacts and electronic resources

Cheers
Errol

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E7CE.54015830
	charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3DISO-8859-1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.5.2655.19">
<TITLE>RE: [dq] DQ Rulebook 2005</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; From: Stephen Martin [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:stephenm@castle.pointclark.net">mailto:stephenm@castle.po=
intclark.net</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Sent: Tuesday, 21 December 2004 11:59 =
a.m.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; But is it too much to have something =
like:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Changes for last rulebook (IIRC current =
wording needs updating)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Not especially relevant any more but yes we can =
leave the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; lists of applied changes up there.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've been having an e-mail conversation with Terry =
Spencer, and he pointed out that trawling through the e-list archives =
for stuff like conversion guidelines and other things that are in =
minutes and not the rulebook is a right pain. Having the substantive =
minutes (not the regular awards etc, just announcements of God's votes) =
listed in the wiki or elsewhere seems useful. Having rules changes =
grouped by formal implementation date also seems useful, with their =
conversion guidelines as well. This will make it easier for players =
bringing characters back into the game after breaks to get them up to =
speed.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Proposals for rules changes to be voted =
on.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; I have a page for this there already.&nbsp; =
Basically a repository </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; of the latest proposed version for</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; people to refer to.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Voted in changes, not yet published =
(currently empty, </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; potential Spy in near future)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Yes, we could add this as the temporary pen for =
approved </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; changes.&nbsp; But I'd prefer if they =
were</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; added into the Editing changes when they are =
approved.&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Otherwise they will sit here and not get</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; done.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm not sure why they wouldn't get done, but =
including the required changes to the rulebook in a master list as well =
is fine. I think actual rule changes, that players have to take into =
account when role-playing, should be available in their own section, =
along with conversion details and anything else relevant to the rule =
change.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Editing changes - list of simple, =
stand-alone corrections </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; (most of Andrew W's document from</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; June)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Editing changes - multi-section =
presentation changes (as </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; people write them up)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; I think these should be one section, which is =
the new &amp; to be </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; changed bits of the rules.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; If there is an accepted change that affects 3 =
areas of the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; rules then it will result in 3 changed</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; sections in here.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; This isn't supposed to be a discussion area, it =
is supposed </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; to be the details of exactly what</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; changes are to be applied to the rules.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>It appears we are talking about different parts of =
the rulebook change process. A master list of all changes required to =
be made is a desirable end-state.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>A procedure around how stuff gets accepted is also =
required.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Fixing some inconsistencies requires what amount to =
rules changes, and should be handled as such. There is a bunch of typo =
fixes and suchlike that probably just need a couple of sets of eyes to =
look over them. There is probably stuff in-between these two =
extremes.</FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &gt; Player's Guide issues (a central point to =
collect noted </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; issues seems useful).</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Good point!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'll add a section and check though e-mails for stuff =
tonight.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Off the top of my head:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Price list changes for magic changes in rules</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Quick sheet for Ranking incorrect?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Update GM contacts and electronic resources</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cheers</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Errol</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E7CE.54015830--

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-request@dq.sf.org.nz --

Subject[dq-announce] Character Database Restored
FromStephen Martin
DateWed, 22 Dec 2004 17:56:29 +1300 (NZDT)
The character database on http://www.dragonquest.org.nz/pc/dq_login.php has been restored.

Also a few new little features to tighten up the links to the scribe notes and potential character
pages on the Wiki.

Cheers, Stephen.

-- to unsubscribe notify mailto:dq-announce-request@dq.sf.org.nz --